This website is no longer active and has been archived for posterity.
What to bring
- Sleeping bag
- Warm clothes
- Toothbrush + paste
- Loo roll
- Mug, Bowl, Spoon
- A desire to change the world and a willingness to muck in with everyone
What not to bring
- Food - our kitchens are delicious and only ask for donations!
- Dogs - Leave the family pet at home. If you have to bring a dog, take
responsibility for it at all times, keep it on a lead and collect and
dispose of any poo. Support dogs welcome.
- Knives - Illegal in Scotland- even penknives
- A belief that nothing can change.